Welcome to New Hartford Youth Soccer
We’re still getting set up, but there are a few things you can do to stay on top of developments.
Chance of Rain
Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 45F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Chance of Rain
Areas of freezing rain possible early. Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 43F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Rain. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Save the Date
- August 30 – FIRST GAME DAY
- September 13 – PICTURE DAY
- October 25 – AWARDS
Please go to Schedules for individual team schedules and the overall schedule for the 2014 NHYS season.
The purpose of the New Hartford Youth Soccer Program is to promote and develop the sport of soccer at the youth level. The league will endeavor to provide its participants the opportunity to play soccer while learning developmentally appropriate techniques and rules of the game. The philosophy of NHYS is that youth learn best when they experience success, while having fun in a relaxed atmosphere where mutual respect and dignity is valued over winning or losing.
You can help
There are many, many ways to get involved in the organization and help the players achieve their personal goals and have a wonderful season.
- Coach – if you like to run, play, and teach, this is the position for you. More about coaching →
- Food Stand – help us keep our budget balanced by volunteering to run our food and snack shack during games. More about running the snack shack →
- Website – the webmaster is looking for webminions to assist with content to keep the site fresh and exciting. More about webminioning →
- Talk it up – tell other players and parents about newhartfordsoccer.org; just tap one of the sharing buttons on the bottom of this page to pass it on!
If you would like to volunteer, get in touch. We sincerely appreciate your help.